High Quality New Construction Homes in Kingsland GA
Buying a new home is an exciting venture. New construction houses in Kingsland, GA are a strong contender for your home search whether you have a growing family or are ready to join an active 55+ community. Here’s what to think about when you’re thinking about new construction.
Benefits of Buying New Construction
Many people don’t think about new construction when they’re shopping for a home. Although you may have to wait for your new home to be finished, it offers many benefits that you might not realize:
- Low cost maintenance: new appliances means fewer unexpected breakdowns after you move in. Plus, you’ll probably have a warranty.
- Worry free move in: everything will be ready for you to move in.
- Energy efficiency: modern construction is designed to meet energy standards and requirements to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Modern floor plans: new construction homes are engineered for the way people live.
- Customization: you get to choose the carpets, paint colors, exterior, landscape, and just about everything about your home before you ever move in.
- Resort amenities: many subdivisions not only offer a top-quality home, but also include walking trails, swimming pools, clubhouses, and tennis courts.
- Community: your neighbors will be people who care about their homes and community. You’ll be able to find people who want the same things you do.
For all the benefits of new construction homes in Kingsland, GA, there are some things to be aware of. There is less room to negotiate on price. You have to know that the builder is reliable. When buying a new construction home, you want to work with an experienced real estate agent with experience in new construction.
Economic Conditions in Kingsland
With a booming economy, new construction houses in Kingsland, GA are extremely affordable. The median home value is $141,000. The median income is around $53,000. The cost of living is lower than the national average, making Kingsland an affordable place to live. The schools are well-rated. You’ll find plenty of job opportunities, whether you’re looking to work for a local company or start your own business.
Shop For New Construction Homes in Kingsland GA
If you’re looking for new construction homes in Kingsland, GA, contact Debby Jones online or call the office at 912-576-9339. I’ve had over 28 years in this market and know the subdivisions. Let me help you assess the quality of construction and find the right neighborhood for you. My specialty is new construction. With my building and construction background, I can direct you to the home that fits your needs.